Leaders globally are looking for wisdom, answers, and encouragement on how to navigate this new normal we all find ourselves in. They are asking questions like:
- What is the greatest challenge for leaders during this pandemic?
- Is there a best leadership style for a leader to adopt during this time?
- How can leaders integrate their faith into discussions with employees?
- What do employees and staff need most and how to deliver?
- What are examples of Biblical leaders in times of crisis, and how did they rise to the occasion?
In this Videocast the three co-authors of Lead Like Jesus Revisited, Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges, and Phyllis Hendry Halverson, address seven critical questions that will help leaders around the globe navigate and respond to today's challenges.
Why Lead Like Jesus Works
Lead Like Jesus is different from any other leadership training that you've ever participated in. Watch this short explainer video to see why Lead Like Jesus works for so many businesses, churches and organization.
Benefits of experiencing Lead Like Jesus Leadership Encounter
- Align your Heart, Head, Hands and Habits with the transformative leadership model of Jesus, the greatest Leader of all time.
- Discover the difference between power-based and love-based leadership
- Uncover how pride and fear are inhibiting your individual and organizational effectiveness
- Acquire practical tips for measuring performance and navigating those you lead through change
- Establish meaningful goals that are rooted in your God-defined vision and core values to help guide you in decision making
- Build daily habits that will foster personal growth and drive long-term success
- Learn practical skills for coaching those you lead, following the Way of the Carpenter
Bring Lead Like Jesus to Your Church or Organization
Jesus is the greatest leader of all time and the greatest leadership role model of all time. The Lead Like Jesus Encounter is a highly interactive, participant-driven two day leadership development workshop that exposes common leadership misconceptions and offers a practical model based on the greatest leader role model. For more information regarding hosting a Lead Like Jesus Encounter, please complete the request from below or call Mark Weible at: